- 1. How do I contact AMI Filtration Products, Inc.?
- 2. What is NAFA?
- 3. What is MERV?
- 4. What is HVAC?
- 5. What types and sizes of air filters do you carry?
- 6. How do I know what size filter I need?
- 7. How will dirty air filters impact my HVAC System?
- 8. What is the minimum quantity of filters needed to place an order?
- 9. What are the fees for delivery services in San Diego County?
- 10. Do you make custom filters?
- 11. What is the lead time on custom filters?
The National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) is a dynamic, non-profit trade association. NAFA members include air filter and component manufacturers, sales and service companies, and HVAC and indoor air quality professionals across the United States and in several foreign countries. NAFA is comprised of individuals and companies engaged in the sale, service and manufacture of the air filtration products.
Minimum efficiency reporting value, commonly known as MERV rating, is a measurement scale designed in 1987 by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) to rate the effectiveness of air filters.
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning: Is the technology of indoor and vehicular environment comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality.
If there is a current filter in place, look for the size printed on the sides of the filters. If you don’t currently have a filter, just measure the length and width of each return vent. If you’re not sure, contact us at http://amifiltration.com
The system can consume more electricity and your environment will have less clean air.
There is no minimum quantity
We have free delivery in San Diego County
Yes we do, disposable and pleated (merv 8,10 ,11,13,14)
We produce custom filters in an average of 2-3 days or less.